The Grafcet can be designed across several pages.
You can insert and remove Grafcet pages in the "Grafcet Pages" window.
You can also open several Grafcet pages simultaneously. You open a Grafcet page by double-clicking on it. A corresponding tab is created for each page.
After you have inserted a new page, you can change the default "Grafcet..." name directly:
You can display two GRAFCETs simultaneously over the context menu on the tab:
The result: two Grafcet pages adjacent to one another.
Grafcet Pages summary:
- The Grafcet can be divided into several Grafcet pages.
- All the pages together form the Grafcet chart.
- All the pages are always transferred to the simulator or external device.
- Multiple Grafcet pages can be displayed next to one another or below one another simultaneously.
- You can change the sequence of the pages using Drag&Drop by clicking on the page number (Version>=22.214.171.124)